Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A day in a life…

In my quest to connect with my One Little Word this year, which is write, I am going to use my blog as my tool to jot down ideas and thoughts for my journal or Project Life or my lists.

The moment I started thinking about, seeing the everyday life and writing them down, the more I want to document. Life today might not be the same one year from now. For example, last year today I was so stressed out when thinking or coming to work but today I felt happy, inspired and can’t wait to start the day. Somehow I can feel like the environment at the office has changed.

In the spirit of documenting the everyday life, I felt like documenting what my typical day look like during weekdays. I wish I had taken the time to document my day ten years ago. I am sure the schedule would look different.

adayinallife-jan2013

My typical day on a weekdays schedule

5:00 am – 6:00am –> I am a morning person. I love waking up early in the morning and do some morning exercise

6:00am – 7:40am–> getting ready for work

7:40am – 8:00am –> send my kid to childcare center

8:00am – 8:30am –> commute to work and talking to my mom

8:30am – 10:00am –> planning and get all the important job done

10:00 – 1:00pm–> brainstorming session or meetings or other interaction with team member

1:00pm – 2:00pm –> lunch break

2:00pm – 2:3pm –> check my emails and do some housekeeping

2:30pm – 5:00pm –> attending meeting, discussion, planning or problem solving session

5:00pm – 5:30pm –> reflect on today tasks and activities

5:30pm – 6:15pm –> commute back home and pick up the kids

6:30pm – 12:00pm –> family time and personal time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When looking at it most of my time were spend outside of home and on the road. It would be interesting to see one year from now what is my daily routine look like during weekdays. This will definitely be in my Project Life journaling for this week.

If you are doing Project Life and is stuck with what to journal about, make a lists of what your typical day look like. One day your future generation might be curious to know what their grandma or grandpa did daily.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...