Wednesday, January 8, 2014

5 reasons why I decided to do Project Life [the hard copy version]

PL01
I am super duper excited that I've discovered Project Life album and core kits at our local store. I have never thought of doing Project Life the traditional way- a pocket album and pre-cut kits. I have never see myself as a crafty person, I just don't have the patient for it - but when it comes to digital scrapbook I am game just because I don’t have a lot of mess around me physically and I get fast result.
After I watched Becky Higgins video what Project Life is all about I am totally hooked.
I just realized how simple Project Life is. Thanks again to Becky Higgins for making these simple and easy to use product for memory keeping. So for this year I am going to attempt putting together a Project Life album about my life in random and just enjoy the process of slipping in photo in a pocket.

Here is what I got so far.
PL02PL03

5 Reasons why I decided to do Project Life album

#1. Love the beautiful album cover by Becky Higgins

Who can resist these beautiful album covers. Once I hold the album in my hand, I am totally in love and I just can imagine how beautiful it would look like on my shelf.
#2. Varieties of Pocket Album designs
I just realized that the pocket album comes with many different designs. So many possibilities for your album.
#3. Easy to compose and put together a beautiful layout
PL06 I can put together this layout in less than two minutes and every thing looks clean and well organized. I am so sure my mom is going to love an album like this. She is always complaining that nobody in the family ever print out photos anymore.
#4. Save time
I can finally do my layout in less than two minutes with not so much effort and planning on my part. I just choose my photos and slip them in a pocket.
#5. Save space
Now there’s no more scissors, glues, elements, papers, glitter glues in my stash except the core kit and pens
PL05 PL07

I am so looking forward to this beautiful journey, telling stories with my photos, journaling and host them in an album.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...