In blink of an eye, November is almost over. Tomorrow December will greet us, the last month of the year .
- I love doing the 30 days of thankful challenge for the month of November. Taking a pause and really appreciate all the things in your life and feel bless
- I’ve been having the iphone 5S bug ever since it was introduce late October 2013. This item is still very limited here in Malaysia. Maybe by March 2014, the demand for the phone will subside
- This month I am loving Insanity program. It’s tough, it’s different and it really makes you soak in your own sweat.
- Thursday Three is the next project I am going to embark, starting this month until November 2014
- Even though Urban Decay Naked 3 eye shadow palette still not available in Malaysia, this palette is already in my favorite list this month
- I am really enjoying my baby boy this month. He learns a lot in less than a month. Somehow I felt like I am loosing the baby in him and I am looking at a little boy with unique personality.
- On all of the Insanity workout, I am loving Cardio Power & Resistance
- I am loving Chicken Aglio Olio at Padi Restaurant. It is so damn good!
I hope you had an amazing November and discover many new favorites. I am looking forward to a beautiful December and spend a lot of time with the kids.