- I believe in true love
- I believe my time is valuable
- I believe in setting goals
- I believe in celebrating life
- I believe you can make yourself happy
- I believe in staying true to yourself
- I believe that I have the power to change
What is 30 days of lists?
”Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night.
30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day- even something as small as a list.
Every day through the month of March 2013 we will be posting a list prompt – anything from weekend goals to celebrity crushes. At the end of the 30 days you’ll have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now.
Only 5-10 minutes per day are really needed. While you’re waiting for someone, or when you’re the passenger in the car. You can even download the list topics ahead of time to get a jump start!” excerpt from 30daysoflist.com