02. About Me
- I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a friend
- I am a blogger at http://haniz-eyecandy.blogspot.com
- I am a Muslim
- I am a lister
- I love music , movie
- I love scrapbooking and can’t get enough of it
- I used to love my day job but lately I feel like not going all the time
- I am 41 going on 42
- I have four kids which I love so much
- I have a car but I hate to drive
- I have so many colorful buttons that I haven’t use up in five years
- I love Photoshop
- I live in Malaysia where the weather is sunny all year
- I love to read books but lately I find it difficult to finish a book
- I love all things related to setting goals and organization
- I am a Project Lifer
- I love iOS devices for mobile but I still use Windows OS for my laptop
What is 30 days of lists?
”Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night.
30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day- even something as small as a list.
Every day through the month of March 2013 we will be posting a list prompt – anything from weekend goals to celebrity crushes. At the end of the 30 days you’ll have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now.
Only 5-10 minutes per day are really needed. While you’re waiting for someone, or when you’re the passenger in the car. You can even download the list topics ahead of time to get a jump start!” excerpt from 30daysoflist.com