Friday, December 27, 2013

It's the last Friday of 2013

Wow! What a great year?! It is definitely a roller coaster ride for me.
My life took a different turn this year. I am sure glad and happy for all the good and the great things that happened in my life so far. The things that I thought would never happen, happened and I am still pinching myself to make sure that this is not a dream.


Right now, as I am typing this post, I am listening to the sound of waves and the children laughing in the pool. The weather is great for swimming, not too hot and not too cold. I am having a vacation with my family, away from our normal life and away from work. It's just nice to wake up early in the morning not have to worry about getting to the meeting room on time.

* some photos from our trip to Gua Niah, Miri, Sarawak








I just can't imagine how people can live in a dark cave and feel safe. It was a little bit scary for me. I imagine this place like a cave I once visit when I was in the States, with lights and safe passage. Boy was I wrong! It was a challenging journey.


And this is the view from where I sat and journal early in the morning.


I am feeling a little bit sad to leave 2013. I am so looking forward to a great year in 2014. I am hoping that I can put behind all those "scary" times and live my life as I am suppose to, with my family (complete).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...