Sunday, December 1, 2013

December is for

decemberisfor
  • finishing up my 4 simple goals before 2014. I have less than a month to complete them
  • doing 30 days of lists project for December.
  • celebrating the end of the year with reflecting on things I’ve accomplished this year
  • road trip to the Northern area with the family
  • I am still adjusting to the new management at the office
  • crossing of my to do lists one by one 
  • finishing up with my Insanity Program by the end of the year
  • I am still doing Focus T25 at least three times a week together with the Insanity Program
  • taking more photos with my camera and my iphone
  • looking at one day zoo trip with my family 
  • looking forward to the end of the year to spend time with myself and relax
  • finishing up with my reading of Slim for Life book. I am still on Chapter 3. I need to speed things up and focus. Read with intention is the key to finish any reading that you start

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you make any specific goals this month?
Do you like making goals?
Share with me, I want to know

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...