Monday, December 9, 2013

#currentlylist // December 9

What a weak! I was out of my hometown for almost a week. Even though I love travelling but travelling for work is so much more tiring. I am not be able to keep up with my normal routine like blogging, scrapbooking and exercising. I am hoping that the rest of December will be less traveling and more relaxing and preparing for 2014.
currently
This is my list for today
watching: mostly news about the big flood in Kemaman, Kuantan and Johor.
reading: news about the big flood in the east coast
listening: the radio, I am not sure which channel
making: 30 days of lists book for December
feeling: exhausted
planning: a two week plan for Insanity Program
loving: my day off from work.
Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...