Saturday, December 28, 2013

Boba everywhere

It has been more than a year since I decided to buy boba baby carrier. It was the best investment I have ever made when it comes to baby's gadget.
Now more than a year later, boba baby carrier, my baby and me have been every where. It is such a portable, comfortable and convenient baby carrier ever. I am loving it and I highly recommend this brand. It can carry your baby either on the front or on your back and it can carry up to 20 kg.

Here were a few places I have carried or other family member have carried my baby using boba baby carrier.

Langkawi 2012
IMG_1868

Broga Hill, 2013


Genting Highland 2013
IMG_5893
Legoland 2013
IMG_8107a
Cameron Highlands 2013



Labuan 2013



Langkawi 2013


Zoo Negara 2013
Untitled
At the airport
45
Taman Tumbina, Bintulu 2013


Gua Niah,Miri 2013


Right now, my baby's weight is about 10kg and it is still bearable to carry him around. I can see that we will keep using boba baby carrier beyond his second birthday.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...