Tuesday, December 10, 2013

#30lists // Day 10: I was a friend this year by..

Today prompt is a little hard for me because I am not the one who make friend easily. But when I do, it's a relationship that stick a long time.

Day 10: I was a friend this year by..
iphone_photo

  • mother
  • my team - we are getting closer each year
  • digital scrapbook friend - most I knew from internet
  • Holy Quran - I keep this with me every where I go.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    30 days of list -dec2013
    30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry.
    Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list.
    =======================================================
    If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
    Do you make a list?
    Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
    If you do leave your link in the comment.
    I would love to read your lists
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    -Posted using BlogPress from my iPad




  • No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...