Sunday, December 1, 2013

#30lists // Day 01: Before the end of the year

30 days of lists officially starts today. I am happy to report that I am participating with this project. I used my existing notebook for the 30 days of lists 2013. I would write in the notebook and decorate it with colors, stickers and ribbons from my collection.

30 days of lists december 2013

DAY ONE: BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR

  • finish this 30 days of lists project
  • complete my 4 simple goals before 2014
  • make a top 10 favorite lists of 2013
  • apply vacation leave for 2013 and 2 days after new year
  • went for my facial treatment at least once before the end of the year

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 days of list -dec2013

30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry.

Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list.

=======================================================

If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!

Do you make a list?

Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?

If you do leave your link in the comment.

I would love to read your lists
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...