Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What’s in my DSD shopping bag?

This year, I didn’t get a chance to spend more time in the forum and participate in all the fun. I went to visit my parents and in laws and the internet connection there wasn’t so good. ( I am hoping that with budget 2014, more high speed broadband will be expand in rural area).

So this time I only have time to shopped at SweetShopeDesigns store. I intend to hop from one store to another but somehow I just didn’t get the chance to do so.

So here are kits I bought at the store and I just can’t wait to extract them and play with them. So beautiful colors and designs. I just love it!

#1) Measured in Love by Sweet Shope Desingers (I got this one for free)

folder

#2) I gave you my heart {kit} by Studio Basic Designs

folder

#3) A Little Something Special by Megan Mullens

preview

#4) Life 101 by jady day studio and meghan mullens

jdsmm-life101cyb-preview

#5) Reflections by jenn barrette & ju kneipp

folder

#6) Globble on by heather roselli (free with purchased)

hroselli-gobbleon-prev

So how was your DSD this year?
Did you enjoy it?
Did you buy a lot of kits?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...