Sunday, November 3, 2013

the remaining three days #selfie

It was an amazing October for me and completing this challenge is really an eye opening to learn more about myself. I might make 30 day self portrait challenge a yearly event. It would be nice to see how I’m evolving through out the years.

day 28 : low lightselfieday28 day 29 : something random

Day 29

Rehearsal day before our Monthly assembly and ICT day tomorrow.

day 30 : My skincare routine

Day 30

- laura mercier flawless skin oil free foaming cleanser

- loreal hydrafresh toner

- loreal revitalift cream

- loreal youth code night cream

-loreal youth code day cream

- estee lauder advanced night repair

- estee lauder perfectionist wrinkle lifting serum

- simplysiti dermagic

- laura mercier flawless skin moisturizer cream

- estee lauder resilience lift face cream

- estee lauder resilience life eyecream

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...