Saturday, November 2, 2013

November is for…

November is for 2013
  • finishing my 4 simple goals before 2014
  • a long school holiday is coming in two weeks, so there’s a lot of planning to do with the kids
  • celebrating my daughter’s birthday
  • planning for the end of the month and next month trip
  • visiting my parents
  • adjusting to the new management at the office
  • catch up on a few new movies I’ve downloaded. I still need to steal a few hours to watch them
  • making a brave move to start with Insanity Program
  • I am so obsess with Speed 2.0 that I’ve been doing them three time this week
  • looking forward to meet my siblings this week
  • taking more photos with my camera
  • ipad Air perhaps (hehehe)
  • hoping to take at least one week off (maybe not consecutively) to spend with my kids
  • finished reading Slim for Life book. I’ve finally found this book at my local bookstore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you make any specific goals this month?
Do you like making goals?
Share with me, I want to know

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...