Friday, November 1, 2013

My lovely October

monthlyfavorites

I just didn't realize that today is November until I look at my calendar. Ooops. I planned to published this post yesterday but somehow it escape me that yesterday was the last day of October. Oh boy! I had such an amazing October and I have so many new favorites either online or offline. 
 
October favorites

* maintaining a healthy lifestyle is more important than loosing weight.
* I am enjoying Grimm Season One and Season Two TV Series. I am still in the middle of watching Grimm Season Two. Somehow this show reminds me a lot of Buffy, which I missed so much.

5tips-productive
* Productivity is the key to lead a balance life.

 

* I love making goals and 4 simple goals before 2014 is back. I am so excited that I have a chance to participate again this year.

 
* I am so obsessed with Yuna's Nocturnal album. I just can't stop listening to it especially Falling and Come Over .
* I am happy to report that I have finished with 30 days self portrait challenge. It's such a fun journey for me. Even though it's only thirty days, I learned a lot about myself.

Rightnow-24Oct2013

 *  It has been a really long time since the last time I post about 10 things right now prompt. It's really nice to see how I grow in the past few years.
 * This month I celebrate my son's fourteen birthday. Wow! I can't believe that my second child is also a teenager and growing up to be a man.
* I also continue with my Digi Dig Deep class with Lesson 2. I am so obsess with finding custom shapes all over the internet. There are so many style I can use custom shapes to make a cool layouts.
* And I am love Revlon 24 Hours Colorstay Foundation.

I hope you had an amazing October and discover many new favorites. I am looking forward to a calm November even though my schedule for November is almost full.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...