Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Introducing Insanity

I have been going back and forth when it comes to doing Insanity Program. I know that this program is going to be insane and tough. I am just not sure if I am up for it. Earlier this month I made 4 Simple Goals before 2014 and one of the goal is to do Insanity Program. Without thinking and analyzing too much, I just start with the first workout and push play. Five days later, I am still doing Insanity and I am loving every minute of it. My plan is not to weight myself weekly because I just don't want to be discourage if my weight doesn't move down. I rather focus on how my clothes fit me and be an athlete again.

My review and tips
  • when you start with a program like this, you really have to be prepare not only physically but mentally
  • just remember, don't stop when you are tired, stop when you are done
  • drink a lot of water because you are going to need it
  • I prevent myself from doing this workout early in the morning when I am lack with energy
  • I did this workout one and a half hour after dinner
  • for the first five days the workout focus more on cardio strength and endurance. You are going to be dripping with sweat
  • your abs is going to feel the burn
  • wearing a proper shoes and attire is going to help you when doing all the moves


I am so looking forward to the next five days. I hope that I will be motivated to move forward and be the best that I can be.

1 comment:

Rizal Slaughterheart said...

your tips really inspire me... thankyou :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...