Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Insanity // Week One review



I have been doing Insanity for more than a week now. I am sticking to the program schedule as much as I can. I've missed Saturday and Sunday schedule last week but I am not too worry about it because I am planning to make it up for it. So that means there's no break on Wednesday. 

My review and tips for the first week
  • I really love a program with a planned schedule. Somehow following the schedule is so much easier for me because I don't have to think about it. I just have to press play and do it.
  • Pure Cardio is definitely the toughest workout so far.
  • For the first month, this program focus more on cardio workout. My son said that cardio is the enemy workout for those who wants to gain weight. That means cardio is going to be my best friend for the next few weeks
  • The one thing I love about Insanity is that there's a 30 second break in between exercises.
  • If you are new to exercise world, I don't recommend jumping into Insanity because there's no modification for beginners. You have to know how to modify first. I recommend Focus T25 first to get the basic knowledge and the foundation
  • Know the reason why you are doing Insanity. The program is tough, your reason is the only thing that kept you going and keep you pushing
  • I still have not weigh myself but somehow I can feel that my core is tighten and I have more energy
  • I am keeping this motto with me all the time " Eat less and Move More" as a reminder
I am so looking forward to the next six days and I can't wait to see the result. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...