Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Finds // November 22

November does seems to move very fast for me. I am already making plans and schedule for December 2013.
Moving on to today’s beautiful gems I found on the internet that is worth mentioning. I hope you enjoy my selection for today. Enjoy!
#1. In the Void – this totally remind me of my childhood
Into The Void
#2. Daydreamer brush by Studio Manu
Daydreamer - Stamps
#3. I just love this tutorial brush – merge all your favorite elements and turn them into brush.

#4. I am playing along with 30 days of gratitude this month. I am keeping the list simple, short and sweet. Maybe if I have the time I will make a layout or two about this project.
30daysofthankful
#5. Scrap your Moments: Engaged by Memory Clips
Scrap Your Moments: Engaged
#6. Sunshine in My Soul by Litabells
Sunshine In My Soul
#7. We Give Thanks by Little Wings Butterfly and Studio Basic
We give thanks... {collab with Studio Basic}
#8. Earlier on I used to be so stressed out about catching up on making lots of layouts per week and I feel so guilty if I don’t scrap with my newest kit. Now I just scrap when I felt like it and when I felt it’s fun for me. I kept most of my memory keeping thoughts, on my iphone. I use flava and dayone to keep my life little moments. Some of them will end up on my blog, some of them will end up on my scrapbook page and some of them remain there for my own viewing pleasure (not to be shared).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...