Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday Finds // 29.11.2013

Love my friday and love all the beautiful things I found on line today. Enjoy!

#1. A Beautiful Mess 2.0 – I just love this new update from ABM app. So much fun to play with.

A Beautiful Mess App now on iOS and Google Play!

#2. I am totally loving this photo – Crazy Thanksgiving

Crazy Thanksgiving

#3. Love this movie – Hunger Games: Catching fire

#4. 12 things happy people do differently

#5. It’s black firday sales this weekend at my favorite store. It’s time for shopping again.

#6. I just can’t wait for Urban Decay Naked 3 palette to be available in Malaysia. Love the soft pastel color.

#7. Love this beautiful layout from stampin rachel – so creative and fun.

give thanx for those you love

#8. Take My Hand by Laurie Ann for that special man in your life kit- a Black Friday Special at the Lilypad

Take My Hand by Laurie Ann {complete kit}

Have a pleasant, creative and great weekend with your love ones! Happy shopping during the black friday sales that is happening every where especially in the digital scrapbook world.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...