Saturday, November 16, 2013

Demam iphone lagi

As always the last two months of the year, a new model of iphone will be release. The new technology makes people go crazy.


The geek in me really really want this phone. It's now ranking at the top most wanted phone on the block. I kept telling myself that I don't need this phone. I already have iphone 5 which is still in good condition and I am still happy with the performance.
But somehow deep down inside I am still considering grabbing one of this.
3 reasons why I still think it is cool to have iphone 5s
1. Camera
A photogrpaher in me really amaze by how much the camera has improved in this model. The New iSight camera with 15 per cent larger sensor. Wider ƒ/2.2 aperture.2 True Tone flash. Burst mode and slo-mo video. The new 8-megapixel iSight camera packs in so much great technology, it’s even easier to get a great shot.
2. Touch Id
Fingerprint scanner/reader in the home button is so cool. Now you can log in to iphone with a single touch. And you can link it with your apple id. This makes shopping so much easier.




3. Gold iphone
This is definitely one of the main reason people decided to change . The gold iphone! It makes you feel like a royalty.


Maxis also has variety of plans for all your commuinication needs. Too bad at the moment the gold iphone is out of stock!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...