Wednesday, November 27, 2013

#currentlylist // November twenty seven

I am a little bit late making my currently list this week. I had so much things on my plate lately that some of my favorite things to do got push up a bit. Now that I am almost over with making currently list for this year, I am looking forward to a next year prompt or lists to make weekly. I just love looking back at my lists and read what was on my mind back then. 
 currently

This is my list for today
watching: Dracula season 1.
reading: starting to read Mockingjay (Hunger Games 3)
listening: Nocturnal album again. I am so obsess with this album this month.
making: a list of things to do this weekend
feeling: wonderful
planning: a trip to National Zoo soon
loving: all workout in Insanity Program. I can't wait to progress to the next level.

Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...