Monday, November 4, 2013

#currentlylist // November four

I am feeling so exhausted when November comes. All I want to do is to take lots of day off from work and just chill out with my kids.
currently
This is my list for today
watching: Grimm Season 2. Finally I've finished watching these season. Now I am looking forward to season 3.
reading: Slim for Life by Jillian Michaels
listening: Falling by Yuna. I am so in love with her new album.
making: a plan to do a workout everyday
feeling: love
planning: to accomplish my 4 simple goals
loving: Speed 2.0 of T25 workout. I just can't get the music out of my head and I just have to stop myself from doing the workout every singel day

Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...