Thursday, November 7, 2013

Be Spooky and Scary and Berry In Love // Pixelily Designs

It’s time for Fall. I used to love Fall when I was living in the US. Now I can only live the season through beautiful kits created just for this special season. Pixelily Designs has a new kit in store  called Be Spooky and Scary which is also perfect for this season.
Pixelily_BSS_previewgp
This is my layout using the above kit
theVampireDiaries-web
(I just love the Vampire Diaries. The show is getting better and better and I am so hopping that Elena will end up with Damon. They are so perfect together)

Love is also part of this part of this season. Pixelily Designs also has a new kit called Berry In Love and it's currently on sale at Gingerscrap store. I just love the owl in this kit. It's too cute! I also used a Berry In Love template for this layout.

This is the layout I made using the above kit

soinlove-web

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...