Saturday, November 30, 2013

30 days of thankful 2013 Part 4

We are on the last Saturday of November and this also mark the end of 30 days of thankful project. So far I just love making a thankful list daily. It's a little reminder to me to take a pause and be thankful for all the great things in my life right now.

30daysofthankful

Day 25: Thankful for a good night sleep
I am so glad that so far I don’t have any trouble sleeping even though I still have a baby/toddler in the house.

Day 26:Thankful for a time spend with family
I am loving the time we spend together as a family – bowling, watched movie, eating together and many more fun activities.

Day 27: Thankful for a place that I can call home
I am so thankful that I have a house which I can call a home. Even though it wasn’t big or fancy but it’s comfortable enough to fit my lifestyle.

Day 28:Thankful for undo button in an app/software
This is so helpful when you’ve make a mistake and there’s an undo button you can press to get right back to your original file or text.

Day 29:Thankful for a file system which let you cut/copy and paste file with ease
I am so loving my windows filing system which let me cut/copy and paste from one storage to the next with ease.

Day 30: Thankful for a cloud storage system
Three of four years ago people used thumb drive to move files from one computer to the next, now we use cloud storage. This technology makes our data/files available to me from any devices. I just can’t imagine my life without it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more information about this project you can click here. There’s no wrong way of doing this project. I did this project almost every year and it is always fun to see what were the things you are thankful for way back when.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...