Sunday, November 24, 2013

30 days of thankful 2013 Edition Part 3

30daysofthankful

Day 18: Thankful for my Canon SELPHY photo printer
Owning this little pink printer really force me to get my photos out of my hard disk and print them out.

Day 19: Thankful for water bottle
I am thirsty all the time. Having a bottle of water with me all the time really helps me a lot.

Day 20: Thankful for school holidays
I love school holidays. I love not having to rush to work and waking my kids up early in the morning for school. The traffic early in the morning is great too.

Day 21: Thankful that Hazim is mature enough to take care of his sister
I just love that Hazim really responsible when it comes to taking care of his sister.

Day 22: Thankful my beautiful Estima
The car is big enough and comfortable enough to fit all of us. Travelling long distance is a joy because I just can’t feel the bumpy road outside and my back doesn’t hurt so much.

Day 23: Thankful for the time we spend as a family
I am glad that this weekend I can spend it with my family, my parents and my siblings. It’s a rare opportunity I get to spend it with them because we live in a different cities.

Day 24: Thankful for a beautiful and sunny Sunday
I love spending my weekend outside, traveling and doing outdoor things. With a weather like this it makes it possible to all of the fun stuff outside.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more information about this project you can click here. There’s no wrong way of doing this project. I did this project almost every year and it is always fun to see what were the things you are thankful for way back when.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...