Saturday, November 9, 2013

30 days of thankful 2013 Edition Part 1

November is all about being grateful and thankful for everyday things. “Syukur” is what we called in Islam. It’s a noble thing to do and it should be done every single day. I am loving this year and this month so far and I have a lot to be thankful for. Life has it’s ups and downs, you just have to take a pause and count your blessing. Focus more on what you have instead of what you don’t have.

30daysofthankful

Day 01: Thankful for November

I am thankful for November because it’s the last two months of the year. Even though I don’t have fall season here, I am still looking forward to school holiday. The weather is mostly raining every evening.

Day 02: Thankful for a variety of public holiday

I am thankful for a variety of public holiday here in Malaysia. Deepavali is a public holiday here and I can have a long weekend and I can spend the time with my family

Day 03: Thankful for my relationship with my parents

I am thankful for my relationship with my parents. I love them so much. Sometimes I just wish they live near by

Day 04: Thankful for “roti canai”

I am thankful for “roti canai”. Even though the food is not so good for my weight lose plan but I just have to have it at lease once a week

Day 05: Thankful for my job

I am thankful for my job. Even though I have a love hate relationship with my job, I still have a job to complain about. I am so looking forward to make a different in the world. I just hope that I have the opportunity to do so.

Day 06: Thankful for people who hate me

I am thankful for people who hate me. They keep me on my toes and makes me want to be a better person.

Day 07: Thankful for Insanity workout

I am thankful for Insanity workout. Wow! I am dripping with a lot of sweat and I don’t sweat easily. My goal is to follow through with this program and be the athlete that I was once. I really missed those days when I can jump, run and jumping jack effortlessly.

Day 08: Thankful for my relationship with my daughter

I am thankful for my relationship with my daughter. I love her dearly and she makes being a girl so much fun. I am rediscovering my inner childhood when I am with her.

Day 09: Thankful for  Wifi

I am thankful for wifi. It makes everything so much easier and simple. I just can’t imagine how back than I can live without wifi. Now everything has wifi built in them – camera, printer, laptop, storage, iphone, ipad, mouse, keyboard, projector and many more

For more information about this project you can click here. There’s no wrong way of doing this project. I did this project almost every year and it is always fun to see what were the things you are thankful for way back when.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...