Thursday, November 14, 2013

30 days of list // December edition

30 days of list -dec2013

This is totally unexpected! 30 days of list for December 2013! It’s the last month of the year and usually the day passes so damn fast and sometimes if we are not careful, we might miss it.

I decided to join in the fun again. It was so much fun making a list. I am not going to make a new notebook for this challenge. I intend to continue writing the list in my existing 30 days of list notebook for 2013.

[30lists-march014.jpg]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!

Do you make a list?

Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?

If you do, leave your link in the comment.

I would love to read your lists

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...