Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October is for…..

I am so excited to welcome October. I am so looking forward to end of the year. I have a few vacation time plan during the long school holidays in November and December. So October is going to be the month of completing all the uncompleted task and getting ready for spending more time with the family.

Octoberisfor

October is for…

  • Finishing three more weeks of Focus T25 Gamma Cycle
  • I am thinking of continuing with Insanity Program or maybe mix and match the Alpha, Beta and Gamma workout for another four weeks. I still haven’t decide yet
  • Fasting on October 14 and celebrating Eid Adha on October 15, 16 and 17. We still haven’t decide weather to go back to our hometown or not. It all depends on a lot of things.
  • I have already started making the photo book for 2013 but I got distracted by smash book.
  • Taking a #selfie daily in the month of October. It’s a project I started in the middle of July and somehow it get left out. I just have to start early in the month than only I can keep track and plan
  • Now that I am on a regular fitness schedule, I need to stop obsessing with my weight and focus more on how my clothes fit me.
  • Learning how to manage chaos and uncertainty. I foresee that October is going to be fill with travelling, hosting a big event and managing my current commitment at work
  • I am planning to take at least three days off from work this month just for the fun of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you make any specific goals this month?
Do you like making goals?
Share with me, I want to know

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...