Friday, October 18, 2013

Lesson 2 is all about shape

Last month I tool an online course called Digi In Deep. It's a self paced digital scrapbook e-course which yon can take and learn at your own pace. Every course materials provided for you, so can practice and practice.

Lesson 2 is all about custom shapes. At the end of this lesson, you'll be able to:
Use a custom shape to draw a large photo mask
Load a selection to cut shapes for clipping masks
Create a popped-up shadow on a journaling card
Create letter stickers from patterned paper and a font
Create a title that flows along a curve
Load a selection based on type to create a clipping mask
Add pop to photos with the Burn tool
Create a collage of embellishments

These are my two layouts I made using the technique taught in Lesson 2. I never look at Custom shape the same again. So many creative ways to use custom shape waiting to be explore. This is definitely not the style I'm custom to. But right now I am in Learning mode and exploring my creative style. This is definitely so much fun!

Hanif-11months-web heart-web
Now I am obsesses with finding custom shapes. And it's also time to start Lesson 3. Can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...