Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Finds // October fourth

I am so loving my October so far. Life is moving faster than usual as I predicted. I notice the mood in my office has changed. Somehow everybody is different. 
As always I love to browse the internet either for work or for pleasure. Life is so much better since I discovered internet way back in 1997.

Beautiful and happy things I discovered this week are as follows. I just love window shopping for beautiful kits, watching youtube channel and lists.

#1. The Key to Happiness Kit by Kim Jensen

#2. Memoir {September} Kit by Studio Digilicious

#3. I am totally into Evernote. It has become an important tool in my everyday life. I just love this Evernote Tips by Scott Bradley. Such an inspiration.


#4. Started to watched this show this week. It's addicting. I can totally relate to April. 
Mistresses (2013) Poster

#5. I love lists and I especially love list like this -- documenting my current.  I am totally loving this idea. I am definitely will be making a list like this.
Shoes

#6. Taking the time to enjoy life little moment is really important. We are too busy with unimportant things that we sometimes forget that life is beautiful. We should enjoy those beautiful moments while we can. So stop and smell the roses is such a great idea.


#7. She is one of my favorite youtuber. Watching her video inspire me every time. Love her hair and her makeup. - Missglamourazzi. I just love her quick ideas for breakfast. Super cool



#8. I am planning to continue making a smash book this weekend. I love this new kit from Captivated Vision which I think match my smash book perfectly. -- Make the days count


I hope you enjoy my little finds for this week. Have a great and beautiful weekend with the love ones!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...