Thursday, October 31, 2013

DSD datang lagi!

I am super excited because Digital Scrapbook Day is coming this weekend! And some of the stores are already have discounted prices starting today! Wow! There are so many beautiful kits specially made for this event and it's hard to choose. 

Pixelily Design also has a grab bag that is currently on sale now, great beautiful kits at a very low price. You can grab this Kit right here.



This is a layout I made using the above kit. I love the color and it has many beautiful elements that you can play with. 

smile-web

This should get you excited and in the mood for Digital Scrapbook Day. I know I am. I am so ready to droll over beautiful kits and I might purchase some of them for my collection. Since we are going to have a long weekend due to Deepavali holiday and Muslim New Year, it's going to be a fun and scrapbook weekend for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...