Monday, October 21, 2013

#currentlylist // October twenty one

Monday comes again. I just have been feeling disconnected lately. I feel like I am in withdrawal. My life some how doesn’t feel the same. Somehow I feel lost in all these chaos. I wanted to find myself again, I wanted to be myself again. These pounding headaches that I have been having doesn’t help makes things better.
currently
This is my list for today
watching: Private Practice Season 5. Oh boy! I felt such an emotional stress. And watching this episodes back to back is not healthy for my mental health.
reading: Digital Camera Magazine – Malaysia edition for October 2013
listening: I wanna go by Yuna. I just can’t stop listening to that song. It is so addictive
making: a commitment to go to work every single day. It’s just a drag to wake up and live your life. I thought I am ok but lately I have been having these unsettling feeling that things aren’t what they seem.
feeling: emotionally exhausted
planning: to make my life as normal as possible and feel alive again
loving: SONY NEX-5 and my iphone 5
Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...