Monday, October 28, 2013

#currentlylist // October twenty eight

I am sad and it's very hard for me to get out from this hole. It's a state I promise myself I will not let myself into. Somehow without realizing I got pull back in.

currently
 
This is my list for today
watching: Private Practice Season 6. I can't believe that this is the last seasons of Private Practice
reading: CHIP Magazine – Malaysia edition for October 2013
listening: Zikir Terapi 2 by Hafiz Hamidun
making: a list of things I would love to do with him when all of these chaos subside
feeling: emotionally exhausted
planning: to make my life as normal as possible and feel alive again
loving: my Nike sport shoes

Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it
here

1 comment:

Santan Manis said...

Semoga dipermudahkan urusan oleh -Nya! Btw SM done follow sini, jemut singgah ke blog kalau sudi :)

http://santanmanis.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...