Monday, October 7, 2013

#currentlylist // October Seven

It's the first Monday of October. My work and personal schedule is basically full for this month. I am thinking of making a drastic change that is going to impact the rest of my life. It’s not something I take lightly but somehow it seems like it’s the next step I have to take if I want a different and meaningful life.

currently

This is my list for today
watching: Mistresses ( I love Alysa Milano)
reading: nothing at the moment
listening: to the sound of my son laughing at the other room
making: a mental checklists of things to finished up before the end of the year
feeling: anxious
planning: my one month editorial blog posts
loving: MAC foundation
weight: I did not weight myself this week.


Come and join the fun

Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...