Tuesday, October 29, 2013

52 List // lists the things you want to be known for

It has been awhile since the last time I make my 52 lists. So today I decided to continue making this beautiful lists.

hanizeyecandy

  • a great mother
  • smart
  • a great wife
  • a loyal friend
  • a lioness who protect her marriage and family from outside threat
  • spiritually balance
  • for being a leader
  • for being a follower
  • for my creative expression that can benefit others
  • for my generosity for helping others be better
  • for loving my children unconditionally
  • honest
  • truthful
  • an inspiration to others
  • for the one who is happy no matter what
  • wise
  • kind
  • a good daughter
  • a good sister
  • for my physical fitness

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Come and join the fun. Looking forward to next week prompt.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...