Thursday, October 17, 2013

24 hours Revlon Colorstay Foundation

I read so many greate reviews about 24 hours Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation. Finally last week I bought 24 hours Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Sand Beige at Guardian, KLCC.
 

Here is my before photo without any foundation. Right here I already apply moisturiser and primer. I basically have uneven skin tone and scars. I have normal to dry skin combination.
 
before2

And this is the finished look after applying the foundation and a compact powder.
After After2

My Review
  • I don't really like the packaging just because it doesn't have a pump. I tend to use more if I have to pour the product on my hand
  • It' s feels light on my skin. It doesn't feel like I'm wearing any foundation
  • The coverage is great. It covers my uneven skin tone very well
  • The foundation also looks good on camera. That's a plus for me because I love taking photos of myself on daily basis
  • It has SPF
  • This is definitely a foundation I would wear on a daily basis
  • If you are on a budget and need of a good coverage, then this foundation is for you

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...