Friday, September 20, 2013

Let's get your photos out of your phone

Last time I was dreaming of having a Canon Selphy CP900 for my home. I finally bought this cute little printer last two weeks and I have been loving it so far. I have the pink version of the printer with 108 postcard photo paper.



What do I like about the photo printer so far?
  • I really love the wifi enable. I can print my photo directly from my iphone. So much easier to get your photo out of your iphone
  • The print quality is amazingly superb! And it last for about 100 years. 
  • This printer also support SD card, so I can print my photos directly without using a computer
  • The printer is compact, small and lightweight. That means you can bring with you anywhere you go. It makes printing your photo amazingly convenient 
  • You can enhance your photos with the "Portrait Image Optimize" setting 
  • And the photo is also water resistance 
  • I can also write directly on the photo and it won't damage your photo
List 16
This is a photo I print using this photo printer

What I don't like about the Canon Selphy CP900?

  • There's no driver for Windows 8. That means you can't print you photo from your Windows 8 laptop. (I need to use a usb or transfer the photos to my iphone for printing if I use my laptop for photo editing)
  • There's no Compact Falsh card slot to access your photo. Not really a big problem for me because I've already upgrade my canon to 60D which use SD card

Currently I have printed more than 40 photos and I am really satisfied with the results. I used the photo for my September 2013 #30list project, my smash book project and as a display photos in my home. I just can't stop using it. If you are in the market for a photo printer don't forget to put Canon Selphy CP900 in your list.

Cost: RM 399.00 (or cheaper)
Paper Cost: RM95 (for 108 sheets of postcard photo paper)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...