Saturday, September 28, 2013

ios 7 should you or shouldn’t you

The most conflicting review of all time – the ios7. Some people love it and some people don’t. On September 19, 2013 I decided to upgrade my phone to ios7 just because it’s new and it’s different.
Image
What do I think?
  • the user interface is very clean and way too simple. I don’t hate it but I don’t feel excited about it. It’s just ok for me
  • I like the camera apps that comes with the phone. It’s a total improvement compare to the previous version
  • I like that I can finally block unwanted people from calling me. Long awaited feature that I have been waiting for since forever
  • I like the new keyboard, it’s bigger and clean
  • I don’t like the parallax effect , it makes me dizzy. I am glad that I can turn that feature off
  • I don’t like that the color of the skin changes when you change you wallpaper. It’s frustrating that I can’t change that easily.
  • I love that finally I can have fewer folders. I have way too many apps that I really need to organize them in one folder. This is also a plus feature for me
  • I like that finally apple decided to put the control center that have most of your basic features that you can easily turn on and off.
  • I don’t really like the new icon. Why does safari have that icon? It doesn’t makes sense
  • Siri is definitely an improvement. Finally she can recognize my pronunciation and Malay names better. I can totally tell Siri to all my mom and she gets it right every time. ( I am still waiting for Siri to be available in Malay, that would be cool)
  • I don’t like that the wallpaper appear bigger than it should. Most of my old wallpaper created with picframe doesn’t work. Most if the images get cut off.
So, should you or shouldn’t you upgrade to ios 7? Definitely, it’s free, it’s new and it’s fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...