Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Instax mini DIY

When my obsession with Polaroid starts, I wrote about how to get a polaroid like photo using your phone and print them with your printer. I love the square photo finished when I used Instant App. I tried to look for Instax mini size app but I didn’t find one. (if you do find them in the app store let me know ).
So for the time being I made the Instax mini size photo using a template, adobe photoshop and a color printer.
To download the template click here. (It’s in psd format and it print of A4 paper)
instax-mini-A4paper
#1. Open the file with Adobe Photoshop. I organize the frames into groups. So you can clipped your photos frame by frame.
image
#2. Use the clipping mask to put your photo into position. Make sure you uncheck the AutoSelect. Add text if you want to or delete the layer is you don’t want to add text.
image
#3. Repeat the process for the rest of the frames.
image
#4. And when you are done with all the nine photos, you are ready to print them out
image
Photo 16-09-2013 23 34 00
This is the final output after you cut them out. Nice little Instax mini polaroid photos. I just love these little momentous of my random life.
Photo 16-09-2013 23 39 08
I hope you enjoy making Intax mini of some of your photos. It takes a little bit of your time and it is not instant but you have the feeling of holding the Instax mini photos in your hand.

5 comments:

Andin Kinanti D. said...

is the size the same as the regular/original instax mini films or is it different?

Hanizah Hanafiah said...

It's the same size. You can adjust them according to your preferences

Yana Azia said...

I found the instax mini app on app store. The title is instax, but it's in korean. But it's very simple to use. So i think you can give it a try.

Syat0za Zai said...

Thanks :D

N.O.R said...

Thank you for writting this post!💜 Saya dari Indonesia juga :) I am wondering mba pakai merek apa untuk kertas fotonya? Soalnya self-print dirumah blum dpt hasil foto yg memuaskan karena selalu gk cocok sama kertas fotonya :( mohon infonya makasih mba :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...