Monday, September 23, 2013

#currentlylist // September twenty three

Today is the last week of September. We will welcome October next week and I am so not ready to face October. Now everything seems to move way faster than usual.
currently
This is my list for today

watching
: Haven Season 4 Episode 2 ( I am still wondering who is that guy with Audrey)

reading: Ikea 2014 catalogue
listening: "Do you remember" by Blake Shelton
making: I am still in a smash book fever. I am so excited with this project. I love printing out photos or cut out cute images from magazines and smashed them in my notebook. It makes me feel like a kid again.
feeling: excited
planning: to continue making lists even though #30lists challenge is almost over
loving: Speed 3.0 Gama Cycle from Focus T25 workout. It is challenging but you have to focus
weight: 57.0 kg ( I think I am in plateau mode.. my weight doesn't seems to move down but people seem to notice that I've loose weight... hemmmm)

Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...