Monday, September 16, 2013

#currentlylist // September sixteen

Today we celebrate our Malaysia day and it’s a public holiday here in Malaysia. So Happy “Malaysia Day” to all Malaysian, may we stay Malaysian and may we stay in peace and harmony.

currently

This is my list for today

watching
: Haven season 4
reading:Ikea 2014 catalogue
listening: Adele 21 album again. I am so addicted to those songs
making: I am still in a smash book fever, so for the next few weeks I am making a few smash book for myself and maybe for my baby 
feeling: exhausted
planning: to complete my #30lists book my next weekend ( I didn’t get a chance to finished the book last weekend, so I intended to finished them by next weekend. hehehe….)
loving: Speed 2.0 Beta Cycle from Focus T25 workout. I just can’t get enough of it
weight: 57.5 kg (oh boy! I tend to eat a lot when I am on vacation) …. need to loose back that kilo

Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...