Monday, September 2, 2013

#currentlylist // September second

It's September already. Life is moving way too fast again. I can't believe that right now I am at a conference listening to how the world is changing and we have to change with it. It is scary and exciting at the same time. I am loving my twenty thirteen so far currently
This is my list for today
watching
: Pretty Little Liar latest episodes
reading: I am still reading A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea book. I am so happy that I got this book earlier than I expected and can't wait to dig in
listening: Abba songs from Mama mia movie sound track
making: a random album of daily life in 2013. Now I am in printing mode
feeling: relax and calm
planning: the next 30 days of posting about 30 days of lists in September
loving: Mac foundation. Love the flawless skin look I got every time I apply it on my skin
weight: 56.5 kg
Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...