Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A little birdie told me....

I just realized that I haven't made any layout with A little birdie told me kit by Captivated Vision. I bought this layout sometime in July. So I decided to force myself made at least two layouts using this kit. I really like the them of the kit. It's about being yourself and self empowerment. I really need self esteem boost.
This kit is definitely Art Journaling style and definitely not in my comfort zone. I do like messy and grungy art work or kit, it's just very challenging for me to make it work.

Anyway these two layouts were my attempt to make an Art Journal style scrapbook.
Enjoy!
I am enough-web illbeok-web

And this layout was made using Storyteller Kit by One little bird and Paiselee Press. This is a simple and clean looking kit. I really love the color. So soft, earth tone and delicate.

this moment-web

Do you have any kits that you've purchased a few months ago that you haven't do anything about it? Grab them now and make a layout.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...