Monday, September 9, 2013

#30lists // List 9 : Weird Stuff that makes me cry

List 9

This is my lists
  • every time I watched "Kuch Kuch Hota Hei"  movie
  • when I read or saw news about child abuse
  • when I feel like I am not in control of a situation
  • frustration can also makes me cry
  • warm and fuzzy feeling when I watched Disney movies
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30days-sept2013


30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, 
from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry.
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list.
Every 6 months, join us for a totally doable, easy creative challenge to meet other creative women and tell your story in lists.
==============================================

If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!

Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment. 
I would love to read your lists
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...