Saturday, September 7, 2013

#30lists // List 7: Today I saw......

I am so loving my weekend so far....


List 7
This is my list:
  • my baby smiling for no reason

  • my clean laundry start to pile up. I really need to fold them and put them away

  • my eldest son before he goes to school. ( i really hate when they got school during weekend)

  • all my printed photos screaming for me to do something about it. Make a journal perhaps

  • The Carrie Diaries Tv Series, which makes me want to watch Sex in the City all over again


  • --------------------------------------------------
    30days-sept2013
    30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, fromKam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry.

    Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list.

    Every 6 months, join us for a totally doable, easy creative challenge to meet other creative women and tell your story in lists.

    ==========================
    If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!

    Do you make a list?
    Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
    If you do leave your link in the comment. I would love to read your lists
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...