Tuesday, September 3, 2013

#30lists // List 3: Things younger me would like about current me

This is a very interesting prompt. I do remember when I was a girl I used to have a low self esteem issue and I always thought I am not good enough to be in this world. It’s an issue I have to struggle through out my indolence years.
So with everything that I have accomplished so far I think my younger self would be very proud of current me.
List 3 - Like about current me
List 3
This is the list
  • I am more confident with myself
  • I am a mother (this is one of the bravest thing I’ve ever done in my life!)
  • I can drive a car – thanks to automatic gear
  • I still can fit into my teenage clothes
  • I discovered my creative side through scrapbooking. (I’ve never thought myself as a creative person before scrapbooking came into my life)
  • I still exercise in my forty
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30days-sept2013
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry.
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list.
Every 6 months, join us for a totally doable, easy creative challenge to meet other creative women and tell your story in lists.
=======================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!

Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment. I would love to read your lists
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...