Monday, September 23, 2013

#30lists // List 23: Things people don’t know about me because they don’t bother to ask

List 23 - Things people dont know about me

List 23
 
This is my lists:
 
  • I remember things / people by looking at it ( out of sight out of mind thing)
  • I can filter bad things out of my mind
  • Looking at things or people from a different angel makes me deal with them better / differently
  • I deal bad things that happened by viewing them as a business deal
  • I don’t easily trust people
 
30days-sept201330 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry.
--------------------------------------------------
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list.
Every 6 months, join us for a totally doable, easy creative challenge to meet other creative women and tell your story in lists.
==============================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...