Sunday, September 1, 2013

#30lists // List 1 : What’s new so far this year

It has been a busy year for me so far and so many exciting new changes happened and is happening. I am liking it so far.List 1 - New so far this year

List 1

The list says

  • I got to spend Eid like I used to when things were normal
  • I’ve manage to reduce my weight to 56kg during Ramadan
  • I am obsess with Hip Hop Abs and Focus T25. I am so glad I’ve found these workout this year
  • I add one more pink watch to my collection
  • I discover Under the Dome TV Series
  • My husband bought me iphone 5 and it totally changed my life

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 30days-sept2013

30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, fromKam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry.

Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list.

Every 6 months, join us for a totally doable, easy creative challenge to meet other creative women and tell your story in lists.
===============================================================

If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!

Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...