Thursday, August 8, 2013

Totally random

My first day of Syawal ...




# woke up a little bit late than usual
# still getting use to not fasting during the day
# I had my morning shake
# family time
# family photo shoot at a studio in town. I just wish that we could spend more time taking photos of us as a family and me as a couple
# so far I have manage to control my food in take. I hope that I didn't gain any weight this holiday
# suddenly I am missing my T25 program
# I am wearing my bling shoes and it is not comfortable at all buy it is pretty
# it has been a long time since the last time I celebrate Eid with a toddler and I totaly forgot how challenging it was. Luckily I have my eldest kids to help me out

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...