Sunday, August 25, 2013

these what kept me busy the last few days

I was travelling to Cameron Highland for work these last few days. I had limited connection to internet and limited time to sit down and write.

In the mean time these are a few instagram photos from my trip.

Love my #canon #pretty Alamak! Lupa pulak yg Cameron ni sejuk. Uhuhuh Sibok betul nak teh tarik #cameron #cold #night #travel Kat ladang strawbery #cameron at a strawbery park- pick your own strawbery #strawbery picking #cameron Lawatan tempat tempat menarik di #cameron highland #work #Strawbery picking at Raju Hill #cameron #iphone #iphoneonly #instadaily #photooftheday #cameron At Mosey Forest #cameron highland #work #cold #instadaily upload #tea plantation #cameron #work #life #instadaily upload #tea plantation #cameron highland Mosey forest #instadaily #place #iphoneonly

till next time. Have a pleasant weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...